Monday, February 21, 2011

Two Weeks in Review

The last two weeks have seen 22 mile weeks.  Both were different in how I got to the final total.  The first week, I ran Tuesday, Thrusday, and Saturday.  Doing track run, seven mile run and 10 mile run.  All quality runs that pushed my limits.  Last week saw runs on Monday, Wednsday, Friday and Saturday.  All low quality "easy" runs that didn't really push much of anything.  The only thing that was simular was that I did 10 miles on both Saturday's.  The first was a 10 mile effort at about 8 minutes per mile and the second was at 8:20 ish per mile.  One final difference was the temperatures in week one were in the 30's and last week saw 40-60's. 

What will this week hold?  Since I didn't get up this morning, I am thinking that it could be a push it week with some Tuesday, Thrusday, Saturday runs.  Time shall Tell

No comments:

Post a Comment