Saturday, December 26, 2009

No Boudin but lots of FOOD

We this week in running was one of highs and lows. After skipping out Monday, I ran intervals on Tuesday. I hit me goal pace of 3:15 four out of the six. This is the first time in a while that I reached the goal pace. Ran Wednsday. Rain Thrusday but was able to get a 7:40 pace on the dread-mill. Friday brought lots of presents but no running. Slept in Saturday but ran 6 after watching "The Blind Side" Great movies.

Another present, I won a pair of Yurbuds from Frayed Laces I can't wait to get them.

No Boudin but we did eat a lot of good food. I fried my first turkey on Christmas day. We decided to fry it becuase we didn't have the oven room to cook all the other stuff. I injected it with white wine, chicken broth and hot sauce. It turned out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment