Tuesday, September 11, 2012

One Week Down

So I made the training plan, but ran nothing like what it was supposed to be.  The training plan was for some hill repeats, Fartlek, and some runs.  What I did was some 400s at 1:20s and 800s in low 3:05 on the track (Smoked it). Some mile repeats at 7:05, 7:03, 8:33 pace. And a long run of 7 miles at 9:00 pace.  I did get in some weights.  So it was a total of almost 17 miles.  

I have more of the same planned for this week but I have stared off with two BLANKS in the morning.  I did manage 3 miles yesterday evening.  I guess I will make a long one or something on Thursday, a run on Friday, and not sure about Saturday.  I might have to make a run on Sunday just to get some miles.  

I have a plan but don't see that it is remotely being followed.  I think I need to go back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment