Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Construction Update

Well it has been a while. I am still running about 15 miles a week. I have a two week plan that I am not following 100%. This is mainly do to the move.

The plan is for:
Monday - Run (optional) / Body Pump
Tuesday - Interval 4 x 800 Goal 3:30
Wed - Yoga? (have not made that one yet)
Thursday - Cycle Class or Run (only run)
Friday - Run morning - Pump at Lunch
Saturday - Run
Sunday - optional long Run
Week 2
Monday - Off
Tuesday - Interval 4 x 800
Wed - Circuit Training Class at Lunch
Thur - Run or Cycle
Saturday - Run long (6-8 mile range)
Sunday - off

Between the work at the new house and the work at the old house, I am usually wore out. In the last few weeks I usually make Tuesday, pump once a week Friday and Saturday. But we are in and the construction is dwindling so hopefully I will get back on track.

Today I ran because we had rain yesterday. I will run in the rain but I will not get out of bed to start running in the rain.

I had to laught this moring. One of the running blogs that I read, the runner said he was running so slow he could have been mistaken for a jogger. That is funny because compared to some other runners he is a jogger even on his fastest day. I guess on the oposite, compared to some slower folks he is a runner. I don't think there is any problem with the jogger title. I know of folks that run sub 6 minute miles and call themselves joggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment