Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another Week

Well another week went by and a lot happened. I ran a total of 12 miles, my lowest week in a long time. I missed my Tuesday track sesson due to rain and Thursday longer run due to sleep. The Wife was out with her friends and didn't get home till late, so I slept in. I did to body pump twice which is more than the last few weeks.

The bathroom progressed. I got the tile installed and grouted. I got some of the cabinets installed. Once the plubmer finishes up we can use it. I will still need to put the trim work but I can use the bathroom with out it.

I did make it to Johnson's for boudin this week. The Boy and The Neice went with me. The Boy ate his share but the Niece decided she didn't like it. Johnson's as all ways was good. It has a great mix with just the right kick. They are the greatest folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment